He is a Ph.D. student from the Artificial Intelligence Research Institute at the University of Veracruz (CIIA-UV). He received a BSc degree in mathematics from the University of Veracruz and obtained a master’s degree with an honorific mention in Artificial Intelligence from CIIA-UV. His research interests include Numerical Analysis, Bilevel Optimization, and Intelligent Computing.
- Jesús-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios, Efrén Mezura-Montes and Porfirio Toledo-Hernández, Pseudo-feasible Solutions in Evolutionary Bilevel Optimization: Test Problems and Performance Assessment, Applied Mathematics and Computation, Volume 412, 1 January 2022, 126577, 2021
- Jesus-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios, Efrén Mezura-Montes and Marcela Quiroz-Castellanos, Automated Parameter Tuning as a Bilevel Optimization Problem Solved by a Surrogate-Assisted Population-Based Approach, Applied Intelligence, 2021
- Jesús-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios and Efrén Mezura Montes, Evolutionary Multi-Objective Bilevel Optimization with Multiple Non-Cooperative Followers: A Test Problem Generator and Empirical Results, in Companion Proceedings of the ACM Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), pages 187-188, Lille, France, ACM Press, 2021
- Jesus-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios, Efrén Mezura-Montes, A surrogate-assisted metaheuristic for bilevel optimization. In Proceedings of the 2020 Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference.
- Jesus-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios, Efrén Mezura-Montes, A Metaheuristic for Bilevel Optimization Using Tykhonov Regularization and the Quasi-Newton Method, 2019 IEEE Congress on Evolutionary Computation (CEC).
- Jesus-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios, Efrén Mezura-Montes, A Physics-Inspired Algorithm for Bilevel optimization2018 IEEE International Autumn Meeting on Power, Electronics and Computing (ROPEC).
- Jesus-Adolfo Mejía-de-Dios, Efrén Mezura-Montes, A new evolutionary optimization method based on center of mass. In Decision Science in Action (pp. 65-74). Springer, Singapore.
Metaheuristics – an Intuitive Package for Global Optimization
High-performance algorithms for optimization are purely coded in a high-performance language (Julia). You can install this module for Julia by following the steps given at: